Logistics Manager (m/w/d)
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, DordrechtTech & Repair Services
We are currently looking for a
Logistics Manager (m/f/d)
at our location in Dordrecht.
We are currently looking for a motivated Logistics Manager for one of our subsidiaries, CE Repair Services (https://www.cerepair.nl/) at our Dordrecht location.
In Dordrecht we order, manage and distribute electronic and mechanical spare parts and faulty electronic devices for our internal and external customers in the Benelux.
As a Logistics Manager, you are responsible for a team of about 30 logistics employees on a total warehouse area of about 2000 m². Here the most diverse parts are delivered for the technical field service, as well as the return flow of these parts.
You will first analyze the current state of the existing (sub) processes in the daily operations and identify optimization opportunities. Initially you will work on an in-house WMS solution, but for the medium term a choice will have to be made for a well thought-out market solution. The first milestone in your new role will be to re-evaluate the existing processes and adapt them if necessary. In the next step you will move the existing warehouse to a new location and generate "quick wins" in the process flow.
You are an experienced "senior logistics manager", who not only has many years of management experience, but can also draw on knowledge of current WMS solutions. Ideally, you have restructured or set up a warehouse "from scratch" in the past.
Your future tasks
- Operational management of a logistics warehouse with approximately 30 employees
- Monitoring of compliance with SLA specifications
- Monitoring of relevant KPIs, initiating countermeasures if necessary
- Analysis and evaluation of existing (sub) processes / inventory
- Initiating, developing and implementing projects to optimize existing processes
- Identifying bottlenecks in the process flow and resulting recommendation(s) for improvement / optimization
- Product owner of the WMS system
- completed study / training in logistics
- Several years of relevant work experience in logistics, preferably e-com
- Leadership experience in managing larger teams
- Good knowledge of current WMS solutions
- Willingness to travel is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
What we offer
- We offer an independent job with 26 vacation days for a 38 hour work week
- We offer an excellent pension plan (CAO Metaal & Techniek)
- We are nice enthusiastic colleagues in an informal work environment
Please note that we only accept applications submitted via our online form on our careers page.