Venray, Limburg, NetherlandsOperations
Clipper Logistics (hereinafter: Clipper) is a renowned logistics service provider that specializes in the e-commerce sector and has several locations in Europe. We offer the full range of fulfilment services up to and including returns management. This includes the receipt, storage, processing, stock control, picking, packing and shipping of products on behalf of our customers.
At the beginning of 2021, we opened our first location in the Netherlands, where we currently offer the full range of logistics services on 30.000m² to an e-commerce client in the luxury segment: Farfetch.
Farfetch is a global platform for the luxury fashion industry, selling products from over 1.300 luxury boutiques and brands from all over the world on its website. For instance brands like Armani, Balenciaga, Dolce & Gabbana, Givenchy, etc.
As we’re growing, we are looking for new members of our Clipper team in the Netherlands.
As a Teamleader, you are responsible for coordinating and organizing the workload within your department. You manage a team of 10 – 15 employees. You are the point of contact for your team and bring out the best in them. You can work in various departments, such as Inbound, Outbound, Stock Control, etc. and you make sure that the employees are happy and can meet the planned KPI’s.
- Responsible for motivating and managing your employees in their daily work;
- Monitoring and adjusting the operational progress and daily capacity needs;
- Supervising the compliance of regulations and safety.
Are you a born leader and ready for a new challenge, then we are looking for you!
Within the warehouse we work in different shifts:
- Early shift: 06:00 – 14:30
- Day shift: 08:00 – 16:30
- Late shift: 14:30 – 23:00
- You are available full time
- You can organize your own work and the work of your team
- You have good communication skills, both verbal and written. Being able to speak English is a must, any other language is a plus
- You know how to build and maintain relationships, can work well as a team and contribute to a positive work atmosphere
- You have knowledge of logistical warehouse processes
- Personal characteristics: you have a strong character, you can communicate well with all levels of the organization and you like to show initiative
- Note: previous experience in this (or similar) position is highly preferred
What we offer
- Possibility to develop yourself within a new site in the Netherlands
- A position within a brand new warehouse with room for your own ideas
- Working in an international environment within a brand new team
- 25 vacation days + possibility to earn 4 extra days every calendar year
- Travel allowance
- Good salary based on 40 hours
In this position, you will be working at the basis of a dynamic period in which Clipper Logistics Netherlands is being developed. Together with other colleagues you will work on the set-up of a company that is growing rapidly and in which you can also develop yourself at a rapid pace.
Will you become our new Team Leader, where you get the freedom to optimally use and further develop your talents? Apply now!
If you have any questions, please contact HR: email@example.com.
A VOG (Certificate of Good Conduct) application is part of the recruitment process.