Venray, Limburg, NetherlandsOperations
Clipper Logistics (hereinafter: Clipper) is a renowned logistics service provider that specialises in the e-commerce sector and has several branches in Europe. We offer the full range of fulfilment services up to and including returns management. This includes receiving, storing, processing, inventory management, picking, packaging and shipping products on behalf of our customers.
In early 2021, we opened our first location in the Netherlands, where we currently offer the full range of logistics services on 30,000m² to an e-commerce customer in the luxury segment: Farfetch. As of the end of 2022, we are part of GXO Logistics. GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most succesful companies in the world.
To support our business, we are looking for an on site Data Analyst.
As an on site Data Analyst, you’ll be responsible for delivering analytics and solutions for our customer. You will be playing a key role in developing and automating operational and financial reports for our site. By providing data analytics and delivering process enhancements that drive efficiencies and profitability, you will support the growth of our business,
- Provide reporting & analystics support to the warehouse operations team;
- Create ad-hoc reports as per requirements provided;
- Automate existing reports / process indepentently;
- Analyse and provide solutions to day-to-day issues;
- Communicate results / reports to different stakeholders.
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands;
- You are able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and you ca present clean and organized information and data;
- You have advanced MS Excel, Power Query, Power Pivot and VBA skills;
- You preferably have experience within Supply Chain, Warehouse Logistics and/or distrubution;
- Nice to have: experience in Python, Power BI or any visualization tools and MS Access.
What we offer
- Opportunity to develop quickly;
- A challenging position with a lot of responsibility and room for your own ideas;
- A dynamic international environment;
- 25 vacation days + possibility to earn 4 extra vacation days anually;
- Travel allowance;
- Good salary based on 40 hours (depending on knowledge and experience).
Will you be our new Data Analyst? Apply now!
A VOG (Certificate of Good Conduct) application is part of the recruitment process.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated