Allround Warehouse Employee
Netherlands, Limburg, VenrayOperations
In a nutshell, the tasks within Operations include booking incoming goods in the system, collecting orders using a hand scanner, ensuring that the orders are neatly packed and loading and unloading trucks.
However, the tasks differ per department. Depending on your knowledge and experience but also on your own interests, you will be working in one of the following departments:
At Inbound we receive the goods. After the trucks have been unloaded, a quality check takes place first. We are dealing with high-quality products, so we first have to check whether they physically meet the quality requirements. If everything is OK, the products can be entered into the inventory system. Put-away then ensures that the products are placed in the right place in the warehouse and register this in the system.
The returns also arrive at Inbound. These undergo an inspection first. Following the inspection, a decision is made as to what should happen with the goods. For example, should the products be returned to the supplier, or should they first be washed before they can be returned to the stock.
At Stock Control, we take care of stock management. Here, we check whether the right products are in the right location. Stock counts are also carried out regularly. If errors are found, for example products in the wrong location, they are resolved. This to prevent mistakes in the further process.
In Outbound, the goods are picked per order. Once an order is complete, it can be packed. The packaging of orders is the most important subprocess. We are dealing with luxury products and the customers expect a gift when they receive their package. The unboxing should be a party for them. Once the products have been packed as gifts, they can be dispatched.
Overseeing the Inbound, Stock Control and Outbound processes, we have the Troubeshooting department. Here, they are not focused on the physical products, but they get involved if, for example, there are irregularities or problems. Does what was supposed to be delivered not correspond to what was actually delivered? Then it must be resolved in cooperation with the customer or supplier. Are there problems with the systems? For example, if our system does not communicate well with the customer’s system. Then IT has to be contacted so that this can be resolved as quickly as possible.
As a warehouse employee, you work in shifts:
- Early shift: 06:00 – 14:30 hours
- Late shift: 14:30 – 23:00 hours
- Night shift: 23:00 – 06:00 hours (no standard shift, only when necessary)
- You are preferably available fulltime
- Some knowledge of the English language. Many different languages are spoken within Clipper, but English is the main language.
- You have a positive attitude and can get along well with other people.
To be able to work at Troubleshooting, you must have a good knowledge of the English language, both verbally and in writing. You are often in contact with external parties who only speak English. You also have to be proficient with the Microsoft Office package, especially in Excel.
What we offer
- Possibility to develop quickly in a young and fast-growing international company
- Directly a contract with Clipper
- A position within a brand new warehouse with plenty of space for your own ideas and initiatives
- 25 vacation days + possibility to earn 4 extra days every year
- Travel allowance
- Different allowances for late shifts or night shifts (after 18:00) and weekend work, and payment of overtime hours
- You start with an hourly wage of € 11,- gross per hour and get an automatic increase to € 11,25 after 3 months. After 6 months of working with Clipper your hourly wage will be increased to € 11,50 gross per hour. Your gross monthly salary will be based on these hourly rates; if you work fulltime (40 hours per week) you will start with a gross basic salary of € 1.906,63 per month excluding the shift allowances.
- It does not matter in what position you start with us – you have the opportunity to contribute to the success of a young and growing company
A VOG (Certificate of Good Conduct) application is part of the recruitment process