Facility Management Specialist (m/w/d)
Germany, Bayern, HofFacility & Safety
To strengthen our team we are looking for a
"Facility Management Specialist (m/w/d)"
to support our German sites in the Hof/Saale area.
As a Facility Management Specialist (m/f/d) you are capable of identifying, coordinating and advancing improvements in the area of occupational health and safety and simultaneously implementing them in cooperation with other departments. Your previous work experience makes you an asset to our team and allows you to support the sites by maintaining and servicing equipment and ensuring that everything is in good condition.
Qualification as an occupational safety specialist is not mandatory.
- Ensuring the functionality and operational safety of our sites and equipment
- Managing external service providers
- Documentation of maintenance work
- Management of the forklift fleet at the sites and coordination of their maintenance
- Responsibility for property management; incl. monitoring of maintenance, servicing and reading of energy meters etc.
- Regular inspections to ensure a uniform and well-maintained appearance of our properties
- Completed vocational or technical training and an understanding of craftsmanship and technology/engineering
- Ideally experience in facility management or knowledge in this area
- Occasional on-call assignments are no problem
- Adeptness and experience in the use of common MS Office programs
- Independent and diligent approach to work
What we offer
- Exciting tasks in a growing, international company
- A long-term job
- Flat hierarchies
Please note that we only accept applications submitted via our online form on our careers page (www.clippergroup.de).
Questions about the application? Lisa Rösch will give you answers: