Warehouse Manager (m/w/d)
Germany, Bayern, MünchbergOperations
To strengthen our team we are looking for a
"Warehouse Manager (m/f/d)"
at our German locations in Schwarzenbach/Saale or Münchberg.
Your heart beats for logistics? That's why we're looking for you!
As warehouse manager you are responsible for the technical and administrative management of the warehouse and act as a mentor/contact person for all employees in our warehouse.
With your logistics experience you are an enrichment for our team and bring it to the next level. In order to continuously improve our processes, you will deal with process optimizations on a daily basis. General warehouse activities complete your responsibilities.
- Responsibility for the organization of the warehouse
- Receiving goods
- Order picking
- Outgoing goods
- Control of internal transports
- Ensuring the proper storage of products
- Personnel responsibility for 4-8 employees
- Completed training as a warehouse logistics specialist or comparable qualification
- Relevant work experience
- Experience in dealing with ERP systems
- Initial management experience
- Conscientious way of working, ability to work in a team, reliability
What we offer
- Exciting tasks in a growing, international company
- 40h/week - flexible working hours
- Comprehensive and practice-oriented training
- Attractive social benefits
- A long-term job
- Flat hierarchies
Please note that we only accept applications submitted via our online form on our careers page (www.clippergroup.de).
Questions about the application? Lisa Rösch will give you answers: