(Senior) Teamlead (m/w/d)
Neuss, Nordrhein-Westfalen, GermanyOperations
To strengthen our team we are looking for a
"Logistics Teamlead (m/f/d)"
at our German location in Neuss.
As a Logistics Teamlead (m/f/d) you will lead a team of up to 20 employees. Based on relevant KPIs, you control your daily business and ensure that timelines are met and goals are achieved in your department. You make an important contribution to excellent service performance for our customers by smoothly handling and optimizing day-to-day operations. You control personnel planning and can ideally analyze key figures based on your previous professional experience.
- Employee management incl. personnel planning of up to 20 employees
- Coordination and optimization of work flows
- Ensuring the daily order handling
- (Support in) key figure analysis and derivation of optimization possibilities as required
- Support in the monitoring of and compliance with SLA specifications
- Interaction with other departments
- Various administrative tasks
- Completed vocational training in logistics and relevant professional experience
- First management experience
- Very good knowledge of logistics processes
- Confident handling of MS-Office applications
- Ideally experience in dealing with ERP systems
- Independent, self-reliant and reliable working style
- A friendly, self-confident manner
- Motivation and fun at work
What we offer
- Exciting tasks in a growing, international company
- Comprehensive and practice-oriented training
- A long-term job
- Flat hierarchies
- Fresh fruit at the workplace
Please note that we only accept applications submitted via our online form on our careers page (www.clippergroup.de).
Questions about the application? Lisa Rösch will give you answers: