Senior Teamlead (m/w/d)
Neuss, Nordrhein-Westfalen, GermanyOperations
To strengthen our team we are looking for a
"Senior Logistics Teamlead (m/f/d)"
at our German location in Neuss.
As a Senior Logistics Teamlead (m/f/d) you will manage a larger team of up to 50 employees (m/f/d) and support the site management in the smooth handling of the daily operations at our site in Neuss. Based on SLA specifications, you will control your personnel planning, and your previous professional experience in logistics/warehousing will enable you to use relevant KPIs to determine practicable improvement measures as needed. You have already been able to gain initial management experience and are ready to take the next step in your career.
- Supporting the planning and management of day-to-day operations with the willingness to quickly take on responsibility yourself
- Monitoring compliance with SLA specifications
- Staff management including personnel planning for a team of approx. 50 employees
- Continuous monitoring of relevant KPIs as well as proposing solutions for countermeasures as needed
- Interface communication with internal and external customers, including management level
- Continuous process improvement
- Completed vocational training in logistics and relevant professional experience in warehouse management / logistics
- Very good knowledge of logistical processes
- Initial work experience in leading larger teams
- Knowledge of common WMS systems
- Very good MS Office user skills, especially Excel
- Very good communication skills (English and German)
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Motivation and fun at work
What we offer
- Exciting tasks in a growing, international company
- Comprehensive and practice-oriented training
- A long-term job
- Flat hierarchies
- Fresh fruit at the workplace
- Water and coffee for free
Please note that we only accept applications submitted via our online form on our careers page (www.clippergroup.de).
Questions about the application? Lisa Rösch will give you answers: