Stock Controller Logistics (m/w/d)
Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen, NeussOperations
We, Servicecare Support Services Ltd, a subsidiary of Clipper Logistics plc, are an expanding provider of B2B repair services, specializing in the areas of kitchen and household appliances, consumer electronics as well as computer and office technology.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a
Stock Controller Logistics (m/f/d)
to support our German location in 41460 Neuss.
We are currently looking for a committed stock controller who is interested in contributing and expanding his know-how in a diversified work environment. Flat hierarchies and a motivated and competent team ensure professional work in a positive and pleasant working atmosphere.
As a stock controller you are responsible for the daily recording and documentation of the goods movements of our spare parts from goods receipt to storage and goods outwards. You know the notified delivery times and keep up with them on a daily basis. You physically check the delivered spare parts for defects and make sure that the goods are accurately booked; if necessary, you enter changes, such as price adjustments in the database. Vice versa, you also make sure that after processing the spare parts or returning them to the dealer, the corresponding system-side postings are made.
In addition to the daily entry of spare parts in our industry software, you will take over the documentation and control of relevant documents, such as invoices and credit notes.
- Recording and control of the delivered goods inbound, if necessary troubleshooting & clarification
- Database maintenance in our IT system (e.g. price adjustments, other costs, changes in lot sizes or delivery units, delivery times, etc.) in order to avoid inventory problems and bottlenecks in the day-to-day business
- Monitoring on-time shipment for dealer returns
- Support in supplier management (e.g. clarification of returns or initiation of simple ordering processes)
- A completed commercial apprenticeship or another comparable qualification.
- Ideally, first experience in logistics, preferably inbound // inventory
- Very good written and spoken German
- Good knowledge of English
- IT affinity and good MS office user skills, especially Excel
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Independent, autonomous and reliable working style
- Motivation and fun at work
What we offer
- Exciting tasks in a growing, international company
- Comprehensive and practical on-site training
- a long-term job
- flat hierarchies
Please note that we only accept applications submitted via our online form on our careers page (www.clippergroup.de).
Questions about the application? Lisa Rösch will give you answers: